24 June 2013

Batanes Holiday

A much needed holiday after the photoshoot. So excited and I'm sure it's in everyone's bucket list to travel to Batanes. We didn't have any accommodations booked ahead, neither were we booked on any tour. I guess it is safe to say that in Batanes, you can make your own itinerary and make sure to ask the friendly locals for your way around and to read ahead on the must-visit spots.

A view from the lighthouse in Basco
(photo grabbed from instagram @wear_sundae)
I always bring my Sundae bikinis with me wherever I go, just in case there is an opportunity for me to shoot them against breathtaking views just like this one ;) 


Definitely enjoyed biking around the town of Basco, which was our main transportation taking us from our hotel to the lighthouse for our sunset sessions.
"Marlboro" of Batanes
I wore the pink one piece Sundae with shorts. 
Sabtang, Batanes
A bumpy boat ride away from the town Basco, a warning for people who get seasick easily but every view is worth it just like this "coachella" inspired photo-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment